Three people. One road trip. A polyamorous romance about change.
Allie and Matt’s happy open relationship means they’re both free to find hookups. When Allie gets duped by a date, though, she’s found with someone else’s cheating boyfriend. Ugh!
Meeting Noelle by helping her leave the guy isn’t the night Allie expected, but after the women bond over drinks and a seriously dysfunctional tape gun, Allie’s hesitant to say goodbye. It’s weird; she doesn’t normally like-like people who aren’t Matt.
Matt’s questioning whether he’s entirely straight, and he hopes to find answers on his and Allie’s impending road trip. But he’s cool with bringing her new maybe-crush along, especially since he and Noelle keep finding things in common.
Noelle lost her demanding job right before her boyfriend cheated, and she’s looking for the next one—preferably back home. Allie’s fumbling charm and Matt’s flirtatious humor, however, make her wonder if her life compass needs fixing.
Late-night talks on Texas highways, first kisses, and hotel confessions might change a lot… if if there’s a next step for Noelle that isn’t leaving.
A high heat contemporary polyamorous F/F/M romance novel with a guaranteed HEA.
This covers items not reflected in the blurb. I’ve tried to make these as spoiler-free as possible, but to me it’s more important to give full content information to those who need it.
- Alcohol use; kissing while tipsy
- “Am I queer enough?” struggles
- Accidental bi erasure by mentor (sincere apologies follow)
- Dating and hookups apps
- Finding a partner kissing someone unexpected (not cheating)
- Explicit sex (F/F in Chapter 14, brief and less detailed M/M in Chapter 17)
Off-page or brief mention:
- Bi/pan women being assumed straight due to male partners
- Admission of child to hospital for pneumonia (one MC is a doctor)
- Infertility (no surprise baby!)
- Parents of an adult MC being hospitalized in the past (they’re fine now!)
- Mother dying when MC was a young child
- MC’s sister on bedrest in pregnancy (outcome will be positive)